Save the World’s Bees and Pollinators with Wenaha Henry’s Flower Seeds for Pollinators!
The Power of Pollinators
With nearly half of all foods in the human diet made possible only through the tireless efforts of pollinators like bumble bees, honey bees, butterflies, and beetles, it’s crucial to foster their survival1. In the circle of life, pollinators play a pivotal role, helping nearly 75% of all flowering plants on Earth reproduce.
A Gift to Nature: Wenaha Henry’s Flower Seeds for Pollinators Wildflower Mix Seed Grow Kit
Wenaha Henry’s Flower Seeds for Pollinators Wildflower Mix Seed Grow Kit is a celebration of biodiversity, offering a mix of 25 different wildflower species specifically selected to sustain, support, and delight the pollinators in your yard, garden, and community. From Arroyo Lupine to the vibrant Sunflower ‘Lemon Queen,’ each species creates a dynamic and nourishing habitat for pollinators1.
Wildflowers: The Perfect Feast for Pollinators
Every plant species included in the Pollinator’s Delight Wildflower Mix Seed Grow Kit serves a dual purpose. Add visual appeal to your yard, and provide a crucial source of nourishment for pollinators. This seed mix can transform an area of around 150 square feet into a haven for these tireless workers of nature.
Seeds of Delight
The Pollinator’s Delight Wildflower Mix Seed Grow Kit includes growing tips, flower descriptions, and guaranteed quality seed to ensure a successful and fulfilling planting experience. The well-thought-out packaging makes it an ideal gift for nature enthusiasts.
Support Pollinators: Plant Wildflowers
When you sow the seeds from the Pollinator’s Delight Wildflower Mix Seed Grow Kit, you’re doing more than just beautifying your space. You’re also making a monumental impact on the planet and human life. Thank a bee! Plant these wildflowers.
Includes the following species:
- Arroyo Lupine (Lupinus succulentus)
- Bee Balm (Monarda fistulosa)
- Black-eyed Susan (Rudbeckia hirta)
- Blanketflower (Gaillardia aristata)
- Blue Flax (Linum perenne lewisii)
- Borage (Borago officinalis)
- Butterfly Milkweed (Asclepias tuberosa)
- California Blue Bell (Phacelia campanularia)
- California Poppy (Eschscholzia californica)
- Cilantro Coriander (Coriandrum sativum)
- Clasping Coneflower (Rudbeckia amplexicaulis)
- Cosmos Sensation (Cosmos bipinnatus)
- Crimson Clover (Trifolium incamatum)
- Dwarf Lupine (Lupinus hartwegii)
- Lacy Phacelia (Phacelia tanacetifolia)
- Lanced Leaved Coreopsis (Coreopsis lanceolata)
- Mexican Hat (Ratibida columnaris)
- New England Aster (Aster novae-angliae)
- Partridge Pea (Chamaecrista fasciculata)
- Perennial Lupine (Lupinus perennis)
- Plains Coreopsis (Coreopsis tinctoria)
- Purple Coneflower (Echinacea purpurea)
- Sunflower ‘Autumn Beauty’ (Helianthus annuus)
- Sunflower ‘Dwarf Sungold’ (Helianthus annuus)
- Sunflower ‘Lemon Queen'(Helianthus annuus)
Thanks to the Jonsteen Company for their amazing work in growing trees and flowers!